Monday, December 8, 2008

WHEN I GROW UP

HELLO

When I grow up I want to be just like Ginny. lol lol Yes Ginny I know I have 10 years on you, I'm an old man. lol But you have got me thinking young again, its been a long time. Did my share around the Church and would reach out to people when I could, but I realize now that I was doing that as long as I could stay in my comfort zone. Time for me to step out and really get involved in trying help people to make a change for the better in there life.

What have I learned in these early days of the progranm? Take a couple deep breathes, be casual in your approach, positive with a big smile, be sure and greet them, and most of all show excitement! Got my five for the day and looking forward to getting another five Tuesday. It will have to be done by the web or telephone, won't be able to get out, but I will give it MY ALL.
\
GOD BLESS ALL

Ron

1 comment:

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

WOW Ron, you are doing a great job getting your five. Keep up the great jog. Do you realize that if you got 5 a day and only worked 50 weeks a year,you would have 1250 contacts? Isn't that amazing?

Eleanor