Tuesday, December 16, 2008

GREAT CALL

We had a great call tonight and once again our leaders showed who they are and what kinda company we work with. I think that is what I will miss the most is not having the privelege of spending time with these two outstanding people during the holiday break.
Both ladies really make you feel that "SOMEONE BELIEVES IN YOU"

I believe that when we return we will all be ready and chomping at the bit to reach our goal, there are some great people on this team and I'm proud to be a member.

Many of our contacts are busy getting ready for family coming to them or getting ready to go to them. I believe to continue to push right now would leave a sour taste in there mouth toward what we are trying to accomplish. But I also believe that we must keep working toward our goal by doing what is necessary to stay focused. I think we all will.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

GOD BLESS

Ron

1 comment:

Ginny Dye said...

I am so glad to have you part of the Boot Camp! I'll be here reading every day and available for support if you need it. I'll also be working to make sure our systems are the very best to allow you to succeed from home, Ron!

Ginny