Friday, December 5, 2008

GOD IS GOOD

HELLO

Truly that is my truth everyday, GOD IS GOOD. You see I know that HE is because of what HE has done in my life. It is because of HIS GRACE I was able to get to a church business meeting tonight and sign up my five before and after the meeting. That fact alone is not what I'm talking about when I say what HE has done in my life, my testimony goes far beyond that. Just the fact that HE has brought Ginny Dye and this program into my life is a BLESSING to me. I'm looking forward to going out this weekend and seeing what other blessing HE will have for me towards this business!

GOD BLESS ALL

Ron

3 comments:

Joanne B said...

Yes, indeed!! GOD IS GOOD. Not to mention Faithful.
"I can do all things through Christ,who strengthens me.
Keep on keeping on.
Joanne

Wanda L said...

All the time..... Have a Fantastic and Blessed week Ron! Wanda

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

Hang in there Ron. With your faith and commitment you will succeed.

Eleanor