Friday, December 12, 2008

NOT MUCH CONTACT

HELLO

Did not get to talk with contacts, many messages left. Sending out e-mail as follow up to phone calls. All so e-mail to business owners with BP link attached, difficult to talk with proper person by phone, either to busy or not available. Especially when you tell the person who answers the phone why you are calling. lol Have to keep trying, if I can get just one to come on board, the others will follow. Had to laugh when Jackie was doing the role playing with my sisters in this boot camp fish bowl. Nobody would tell Jackie including me that more then half the time you don't get to talk to them long enough to ask them questions, you can barely finish a sentence before they tell you they don't have time or are not interested. And don't let them have to tell you a second time because it is generally not very friendly. But you know what? I think Jacki knows all about what goes on out there, she probably ran into it herself when she was out there, and probably still does. But I told myself, I said self, lol you got to keep trying because if you don't you will never meet the person who will say yes to every thing and start the ball rolling for you. But even when you talk to self, self does not always listen, I think I'll just keep saying it until he does!!

GOD BLESS ALL

Ron

1 comment:

Tina Katz said...

Ron, I missed your blog yesterday, and read it today. You will get the world changer sign ups. Determination is within you. Ginny is unbelievable. I adore her. She has no idea how her determination, kindness, caring, honesty, devoted....ways, (I could keep going) drive us. When I met Ginny in September I just was so inspired. It was a wonderful day meeting. the SIFA Choir, founding members, other mpmers and Riley. I never met so many people in one room that truly have amazing hearts. It is amazing how she has found all these people who have such kindness, and they find some, and they find some. Guess what? Even the ones who have there kind hearts buried because of some unkind thing that has happened to them. She finds it and she has taught us to dig to find it too! You have a very kind heart and that will make your vision become a reality for you! Remember we at mpm are a very big family and you know we all are there. You are making contacts. It will come. keep it up!
Tina from new york