Friday, November 28, 2008

Won't stop till we get enough!

HELLO WORLD

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Yesterday was a Marvelous Day! plenty of food where I was and I eat my share and more. lol So here we are back in the trenches again! lol I'm not sure which is worse, the Towers and Bunkers of Vietnam or the Glass Bowl of MPM. lol lol I feel I'm back on the front line again. And what was one of our main objectives... "Keep going forward, don't retreat" Yesterday was not one of my better days, with family all day and they were not willing to listen to another one of my business adventures for making money and they let me know in no uncertain terms, so that was a big fat zero. Today I was not able to get out to do business so I tried one of the suggestions given to me by one of the 25, Facebook. Did not receive any response from any of the gang so far but some are out of town and some are taking yesterday and today off from the world of computers, can't say that I blame them. Same thing occured with one of my on line church groups, no response, but both groups will be back and I will be waiting.
CAN'T STOP TILL I GET ENOUGH! It was not a complete wash out, did get my son at Universty of Toledo to give me his information, Now all I have to do is get him to come aboard as a World Changer. A college campus could be a GOLD MINE!

GOD BLESS

Ron


1 comment:

Ginny Dye said...

Hi Ron,

I've got something I'm working on that I'll share with you Monday. I think it's custom-made for someone mostly housebound. I'll unroll it for you soon... I 'll be working on it through the weekend. :)

Ginny