Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GREAT DAY

Very exciting day! Finally got out and about today and actually got all my beans moved. Stopped at my saloon for a hair coloring, talked to the owner he and I exchanged information and the rest was easy, the girls wanted in on the program to including my hair dresser. I think the key is getting out there and opening my mouth, I was surprised when the girls jumped in on it to.

Received a lot of very thoughtful, encouraging, and caring help from the family of boot campers. Really made me feel good to read the words of genuine concern my fellow boot campers wrote. Some very good ideas on how to keep going forward on our quest, I will put them to use. I guess I should not be surprised though because the old saying " Birds of a feather stick together" rings very true in our organization. The caring personality of Ginny Dye rubs off on all of us. The day we met her was truly a great day!

So whats on my agenda for tomorrow Thanksgiving Day? GET MY FAMILY INVOLVED! lol lol

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Ron


4 comments:

inthelordsarmy said...

Congratulations Ron!! Way to stick with it and make it work for you today. Keep up the persistent and positive attitude and know that there are "listeners" at the Boot Camp cheering you on too!

Cassandra

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

YAY!!! You even did better than me today! I "struck Out". We all have those days I guess! The salon is the place to go! I was a stylist for years, and we are all very ready to involve ourselves in something for some reason!Take care! You can do this!
Jewel

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

Ron,

Yesterday I started my conversation this way:

I am a part of a reality boot camp and I have to talk to 5 people a day. May I ask you a question? What would you do with an extra $2000? (wait for reply, and then) What would you do with an extra $2000 a month? (again, wait for reply) My third question is, would you give me your information so that I can show you how you can do this?

I then give them blank business cards that say Name:_______, email _____, phone number ____.

I later write on the back of the card what they would do with $2000 a month.

I hope that helps Ron.

Good work yesterday

Ginny Dye said...

Good morning! I am SO very proud of you. Taking the first step is always the hardest but you'll find they get easier and easier. I am 100% confident you can achieve your goals and you have a whole family here to cheer you on. Have a wonderful Friday taking the steps to make all your dreams come true!

Ginny