Tuesday, January 20, 2009

PLAN OF ATTACK

HELLO

I must have a attack plan daily, if I haven't learn anything in this boot camp I have learned that. Also I need a workable alternate if the first plan gets bogged down or fails. Falling back on my military years and my Retail Management years I remember the old To Do List, how quickly you forget, that helped me keep the day organized and gave me a sense of completion at days end. Here is my to do list for tomorrow;
1) Call and send out information concerning the free World Changer Mall and the benefits you get as a NPO to a Church NPO that I believe will show some interest.
2) Run off a list of non profit organizations that could benefit from what we offer and contact at least three to five by phone and by e-mail.
3) Work with Jacki on the phone leads if she is sending any out.
4) Follow up on previous sign ups.
ALTERNATIVE
Continuous follow up on previous sign ups, at least five.

GOD BLESS

Ron

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Ron,
It was great to have you back on the calls tonight. Welcome back!!!
Best of luck moving forward. Keep your eye on the rest of the Campers. They've got some great things going on that are WORKING. Let them be your continued inspiration as you get back into your groove . . . You Can Do It!